- feel free to copy and use any of the posts here at NO-VillageAtWolfCreek.blogspot.com
- VWC-DEIS, Page 2-46/47 - Employment Status
- FOIA request for VWC-DEIS Land Appraisal documents
- INDEX for VWC-DEIS #35945
- VWC-DEIS 1.7.3 Validity of 1986 Land Exchange
- Memory Lane... Alberta Park Field Trip, Democratic State Convention
- Agencies clash over mapping of ‘old-growth’ fens
- VWC-DEIS 4.7.1 (Wetlands) Direct & Indirect Consequences
- VWC-DEIS 1.7.1 Health & Human Safety at a High Altitude Resort
- VWC-DEIS 3.7.5 Wetland Functions and Values
- VWC-DEIS 1.10 ANILCA 1980 - road access rights
- VWC-DEIS 3.7.6 Fens
- VWC-DEIS 3.4 Water Rights & Use
- VWC-DEIS 3.1 Surface Water – Water Quality, Stream Health and Floodplains
- VWC-DEIS 1.6.5 Climate and Air Quality
- It Takes A Village: Proposed land swap reopens debate about Village at Wolf Creek
- Wolf Creek Needs Friends Now!
- VWC - Alberta Park Needs Friends. Can you help?
- Village at Wolf Creek Land Exchange Proposal - official information
- Village at Wolf Creek Access Project - Forest Service seeks comments
we have this one moment to tell the Rio Grande Forest Service and the US Department of Agriculture's powers-that-be what a destructive boondoggle this luxury Village at 10,500± elevation would be.
But, they'll never listen to you, if you don't contact them!
Commenting on This Project
The Forest Service values public input. Comments received, including respondents’ names and addresses, will become part of the public record for this proposed action. Comments submitted anonymously will be accepted and considered; however, anonymous comments will not provide the agency with the ability to provide you with project updates. The Forest Service wishes to provide you with as many opportunities as possible to learn about our activities.