• VWC-DEIS 1.6.5 Climate and Air Quality
• VWC-DEIS 1.7.3 Validity of 1986 Land Exchange
• VWC-DEIS 1.7.1 Health & Human Safety at a High Altitude
• VWC-DEIS 1.10 ANILCA 1980 - Road Access Rights
• VWC-DEIS Chap. 2 Page 46/47 - Employment Status
• VWC-DEIS 3.4 Water Rights & Use
• VWC-DEIS 3.1 Surface Water – Water Quality, Stream Health and Floodplains
• VWC-DEIS 3.7.5 Wetland Functions and Values
• VWC-DEIS 3.7.6 Fens
• VWC-DEIS 4.7.1 (Wetlands) Direct & Indirect Consequences
VWC-DEIS Project Documents
we have this one moment to tell the Rio Grande Forest Service and the US Department of Agriculture's powers-that-be what a destructive boondoggle this luxury Village at 10,500± elevation would be.
But, they'll never listen to you, if you don't contact them!
Commenting on This Project
The Forest Service values public input. Comments received, including respondents’ names and addresses, will become part of the public record for this proposed action. Comments submitted anonymously will be accepted and considered; however, anonymous comments will not provide the agency with the ability to provide you with project updates. The Forest Service wishes to provide you with as many opportunities as possible to learn about our activities.