Friday, March 19, 2010

Inviting Concise Rational Submissions

I started this website because I believe We The People need a tool for rationally explaining why the speculative Village at Wolf Creek project near the Great Divide should be scrapped in favor of returning that land to a protected status.

I have added what information I felt I could. However, there are many other problems with the Village at Wolf Creek regarding wildlife habitat and migration corridors. Then, there is that unique Fens area and the rest of the wetlands network up there. Then, infrastructure and highway access and more.

I can’t speak to those issues with any authority. But, some of you out there can.

Can You offer some concise descriptions/arguments regarding unmentioned aspects of the VWC plans that deserve a skeptical eye?

email: citizenschallenge@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment